Chocobo Rampage Lovers, Yu and Sai are talented and passionate cosplayers. We Haven’t Inducted any cosplay Group yet. But there cosplays are amazing so we invited them to GamezMentor Cosplay Section. There Cosplay includes, Assassin’s Creed Cosplay, Sai-Altair and Sai-Ezio. We also requested them to give us some time for interview. Interview and Gallery Can be Seen Below:
- Group name: Chocobo Rampage Lovers
- Cosplayer names: Yu and Sai
- Residency: USA
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Cosplaying since: Yu – 2006, Sai -2009
- Hobbies: Cosplay, gaming, drawing
- First cosplay: Yu – Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist), Sai – Altair (Assassin’s Creed)
- Latest cosplay: Yu – Bethany (Dragon Age 2), Sai – Ezio (AC: Brotherhood)
- Website: http://choralo.deviantart.com/
1. Tell us about yourself first.
We’re the Chocobo Rampage Lovers, consisting of the sisters Yu and Sai.
2. There are a number of games like mortal kombat, Dead or alive etc but Why Assassins creed Cosplay?
Sai chose to cosplay from Assassin’s Creed because she loves the series. She likes the gameplay’s focus on stealth and strategy.
3. Tell us about your Favorite game?
We love many games, including Assassin’s Creed, Final Fantasy, and Skyrim. But we agree that the one game we both love equally is the Dragon Age series. We love our companions in the games. They’re so lively and interacting with them gives an extra dimension that makes the games that much more fun.
4. One thing that make’s you angry?
We’re more saddened than angered by how critical and rude the cosplay community can be, but fortunately the positive aspects outweigh the negative.
5. What do you think is future for gaming 10 years earlier super Mario type games and now a days Battlefield 3 or Fainal Fantasy type advanced graphic games. Things are become more and more advance. What do you think will happen to gaming in future?
Games are definitely looking good with the graphics, and they keep getting better every year. Because the graphics are so detailed it’s almost like watching a movie, only we can actively participate by controlling a character. Not only that, but the story behind the games help add to the cinematic feel of the games. Hopefully, the gaming industry will continue to add depth to stories as they improve gaming graphics and gameplay.
6. Piracy for Games are very common now days, Torrents etc. are big source of piracy don’t you think it should be stopped?
It should be stopped, but will it be? Probably not for a long time, if ever.
7. When did you start cosplaying and how long for?
Yu has been cosplaying since 2006. Sai has been cosplaying since 2009.
8. What attracts you to cosplay?
Really, it’s all for fun. We like trying to figure out how to bring our favorite characters to life.
9. Share 1 funny moment or incident that happened to you doing cosplay or which makes you laugh?
It’s always entertaining for us when people start “blending” whenever Sai wears her Assassin’s Creed cosplays.
10. Your Hobbies?
We like to draw and play games when not cosplaying.
11. Which cosplay are you planning in Future?
We’re planning to cosplay Katakura Kojuro and Date Masamune from the anime Sengoku Basara.
12. Any advice you want to give to cosplayers who are new in cosplay?
Really, all we can say is: Have fun! Cosplay can get so competitive and discouraging because people always end up setting ridiculous standards and if you don’t meet those standards, they dislike you. It’s a side that’s hard to ignore, but don’t get discouraged and just cosplay for the fun and the love of the character!
13. What is your Dream?
Travel the world!
Thank you so much GamezMentor for the interview!
GamezMentor Special Thanks to Yu and Sai for their contribution in GamezMentor.