Thelema Therion Is from Spain. A beauty with a Devil With-in. She is Cute and Passionate. A gamer and a cosplayer, She have done number of cosplay inculding Tira cosplay from Soul Calibur IV and JayCee (Julia) cosplay From Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In real life she is a very calm and polite person, We asked her to give us some time and she didn’t turned us down. We asked her number of Questions Which can be seen Below.
- Name: Thélema
- Date of Birth: October 12th
- Residence: León – Spain
- Fav color: Dark, bloodish red
- Hobbies: Cosplay ( duh ), comics, graphic design, illustration.
- First cosplay: Tira – Soul Calibur IV
- Last cosplay: Big Sister – Bioshock 2
- Website (s): DeviantArt , CosplayBlog
1. Tell us about yourself first?
I’m an arts student from Spain, I love everything about art, drawing, painting, sculping. Also I’m a geek nerdy girl, so combining these two thing the result is obviously a cosplayer xD
2. If you have to do one cosplay only than which one will you choose. Your options are:
i) Mai from King of Fighters
ii) Ada Wong From Resident Evil
iii) Kasumi From Dead or Alive
iv) Tifa from Final Fantasy
Well, I don’t really like any of them. I think they won’t suit me, but if I had to choose, it would be Ada Wong. But it’s been widely cosplayed already, so I don’t think I will either…
I have TONS of favourite games. My favourite series are Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid, but I also love all kind of fighting games ( even though I’m pretty bad at them xD ), and MMO’s like League of Legends and WoW, wich I used to play a lot. I have a special thing for indie games, graphic adventures too. I like pretty much everything – shooters, rpg, slash’em up, survival horror, except for sports or cars games.
4. One thing that makes you angry?
Usually, when it’s only a female playable character, and she’s only clad in a bikini… or something worse. That really makes me cringe.
5. What do you think is future for gaming 10 years earlier super Mario type games and now a days Battlefield 3 or Fainal Fantasy type advanced graphic games. Things are become more and more advance. What do you think will happen to gaming in future?
Maybe some kind of virtual reality googles, or something like that. A device you can put on your eyes an move your character with your brain… Sounds sick, I know xD But who knows…
6. Piracy for Games are very common now days, Torrents etc. are big source of piracy don’t you think it should be stopped?
I don’t think that should be stopped. The real annoying thing is stuff like DLC, wich makes a full game really expensive. In the past, when you purchased a game, you did buy the whole game. Now it’s not anymore…
Actually I started when I was a child, I cosplayed as Lydia Deetz in my town’s carnival. But I consider Tira from Soul Calibur IV my first true cosplay, and that was less than a year ago. So it’s since then
8. What attracts you to cosplay?
People recognizing me as the character is the most attractive part of it. Of course, the proccess of searching mats, creating, trying new tecniques… I love photosessions too, I love being pictured like if I was a model xD I was lucky enough to work with a very good photographer. And on top of that, it’s the funniest thing in the world! I guess everything is great.
9. Share 1 funny moment or incident that happened to you doing cosplay or which makes you laugh?
Partying dressed as Harley Quinn was the funniest thing I’ve done in cosplay xD Also people staring at me and whistling in the streets while dressed as Jaycee… embarrasing >-<
10. Your Hobbies?
I answered that earlier, cosplay, comics, videogames, graphic design, illustration.
11. Which cosplay are you planning in Future?
Cersei Lannister, from Game of Thrones. I totally love that bitch.
12. any advice you want to give to cosplayers who are new in cosplay?
Give yourself enough time to complete your costume. Choose something according to your skill level, improving gradually. Try to choose original characters, not the ones that peoople always cosplay – like Miku, Yoko Ritona, Yuna… There are plenty of beautiful designs and lovely characters waiting to be cosplayed, go for them!
13. What is your Dream?
To see someone cosplaying a character I’ve created. That would be awesome. Oh, and winning something important, like ECG, or WCS, which I don’t think will happen in a near future.
GamezMentor Special thanks to Miss. Thélema for her contribution in GamezMentor.